Student organizations that help members belong and connect through safe, respectful and meaningful relationships are built from within. Each action you take to stop hazing can support a healthy group culture. In addition to workshops, consider these ideas:
- Review your new member education program with Student Activities staff.
- Adopt alternatives to hazing to build unity in your team or organization.
- Get discounts and ideas for healthy activities you can do as a group by participating in the Healthy Student Organization Program.
- Learn ways to improve wellbeing in your club by applying to be a Mental Health Ambassador.
- Find opportunities for all members to share ideas and opinions at meetings, events, and throughout the year.
- Earn recognition and win student organization awards by completing Pillars of the Forty Acres.
- Apply for event funding from the University Unions Events CoSponsorship Board.