Get Support

If you think you or someone you know has been hazed or witnessed hazing, there are campus resources available to help.

Talk to Someone Right Now

Behavior Concerns Advice Line (BCAL) (24/7): 512-232-5050

Counseling and Mental Health Center Crisis Line (24/7): 512-471-2255

Talk to Someone in Person

The Counseling and Mental Health Center (CMHC)

CMHC offers confidential individual and group counseling, workshops, classes and psychiatric services.

Student Emergency Services in the Office of the Dean of Students

Student Emergency Services provides class absence notifications, emergency funds, referrals and support for students navigating issues that affect their wellbeing and classroom success. Please note, Student Emergency Services does not provide counseling services.

Office of the University Ombuds for Students

The University Ombuds for Students provides confidential appointments to discuss issues, explain university policies, and explore options to move forward.